It’s time to remember! PAM – IE 2019 Photo Gallery
posted: April 3, 2020
Regional Network Psychology and Music (RNPaM)
As a result of the successful collaboration within the PAM – IE 2019 conference, the Regional Network Psychology and Music (RNPaM) has been established. Read more
posted: March 7, 2020
Conference Proceedings Book
The deadline for sending proceedings submissions has been extended till December 10, 2019.
Instructions for preparing the text along with the proceedings template are available here.
posted: November 22, 2019
The bilingual Abstract Booklet is available in digital version and can be downloaded here. Abstract Booklet includes: 5 abstracts of Pre-Conference lectures and workshops, 4 plenary presentations abstracts, 63 oral presentations abstracts as well as abstracts of 2 thematic symposia and 13 poster presentations.
posted: November 1, 2019
The final version of the Psychology and Music – Interdisciplinary Encounters conference program is available here.
posted: October 17, 2019
The preliminary version of the Psychology and Music – Interdisciplinary Encounters conference program is available both in Serbian and English. The main program includes nearly 90 presentations – 4 keynote lectures, 63 oral presentations divided into 12 thematic sessions, as well as 2 thematic symposia and 13 poster presentation! We are pleased to welcome in Belgrade over 100 registered conference participants!
posted: September 15, 2019
posted: May 31, 2019
posted: May 31, 2019
Info About the Pre-Conference Program: 21–23. October 2019
PAM – IE 2019 will feature a series of pre-conference lectures, workshop and concert for students and teachers of Faculty of Music, University of Arts and Department for Psychology, Faculty of Philosophy, University in Belgrade, from 21st to 23rd October 2019. We are pleased to announce the Pre-Conference Program here.
posted: May 14, 2019
Dear colleagues and friends,
We are delighted to announce that the rounds of abstract submission and evaluation have been successfully finished and congratulate to all the contributors whose proposal has been accepted for presentation at the Conference!
There are several important things to follow concerning the participation at the Conference.
1) revise your abstract taking into account the reviewers’ comments or any new results, and send it up to 1st June 2019 at latest for publication in the paper and on-line version of bilingual Conference Abstract Booklet. The final version of abstract should be labeled clearly with the identity number of the submission and the full name of the first contributor. As you already know, it should be strictly formatted in accordance with abstract template, with no more than 500 words. Contributors who are not English native speakers are responsible for the quality of the English language in their abstract since the proof reading of the Abstract Booklet has not been planned. Abstracts submitted in English will be translated into Serbian language by members of OC and volunteers.
2) to ensure your place on the Conference program and publishing in Abstract Booklet and Proceedings, you need to register. We advise you to take advantage of the early-bird registration discount. Early-bird registration will be opened from 1st June 2019 to 1st July 2019. Payment instructions will be available on this page up to 31st May at latest. At least one of the authors should be registered to ensure the participation in Conference program. It could be one who will present, the first author or any of authors. If two or more authors of the same contribution attend the Conference, we recommend that they also register because one registration fee covers one Conference materials – name tag, participation certificate for registered person, Abstract Booklet, one promotional materials package, and refreshments during breaks.
Deadline for Conference registration is 10th October 2019.
3) prepare your paper for publication in the “Proceedings Book of the International Conference Psychology and Music – Interdisciplinary Encounters Belgrade 2019” and send it up to 30th November 2019 at latest. Proceedings submissions are voluntary and they can be submitted by participants who had oral and poster presentation. They will be only in English and will be published on-line. Contributors who are not English native speakers are responsible for the quality of the English language. Guidelines for proceeding paper are posted on this page.
4) please inform yourself about ESCOM Early Career Research Award to PhD or Master student who submitted a high quality proceedings paper in the field of music perception and cognition. If you would like to be considered for the award you would have to submit a proceeding paper up to 20th September 2019 and to send a copy of your student document as well. The best paper will be selected on the basis of proceedings paper evaluation by the ESCOM Early Career Research Award Committee.
5) please inform yourself also about The SEMPRE Conference Awards. If you are eligible regarding required criteria for this award and in case that you are interested in the application, please inform the OC correspondent about your intentions as soon as possible. Applying for one award does not exclude the possibility of applying for the other award at the same time.
6) Preconference program will be announced on May 15th. Conference preliminary program will be published on September 15th. Please, check the website to stay updated.
We look forward very much to seeing you in October!
PAM – IE 2019 Organizing Committee